Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 3 - gDiapers

After day 3 using gDiapers, I've decided that I need more than six gSnap-in liners. I have to wash almost all of them daily at this point, so I think another six of the snap-ins would be good.




Dom had three dirty diapers today, so I really got to see the gCloth liners in action. They bunched up a little bit in two of the dirty diapers, so those got a little bit of poop on the gCloth inserts and gSnap-in liners. The other dirty diaper worked just like it is supposed to, and the poop was all able to be peeled off with the gCloth liner. If I can find a way to stop the gCloth liners from bunching, it will work great!


Dirty gDiaper 


Dirty gDiaper after removing the gCloth liner. The gCloth insert is still in place and poop free. This is the one that worked perfectly. 

1 comment: